Summer Gradient

How has everyone's weekend been? I hope you all had a chance to soak in some sun! I'm a real fusspot when it comes to the heat but even I have to admit that the weather this weekend was just perfect. I spent yesterday with a BBQ, campfire and plenty of cider, then visited an old friend in the beautiful city of Bath today. I'm currently fanning myself (literally) and considering taking a good old fashioned nap on the grass outside!




I used a base of  Barry M Blueberry and created the gradient with Barry M Key Lime. I added some glitter, Sinful Colors Call You Later, to the tip on my accent finger for a bit of sparkle. Finally I finished it off with two top coats of Essence Better Than Gel Nails.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / blue / glitter / gradient / green / sinful colors with the title Summer Gradient. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/06/summer-gradient.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, June 2, 2013

Comments "Summer Gradient"

Post a Comment