Blue Waterfall Nail Art

This nail art builds on one of my manis from last week - Getting Skirty. That mani was so simple, I absolutely loved wearing it and was left wanting more. I thought I'd try it again this week but build on it a little and this was the result!
Honestly, I am head over heels, pure in love with this style! I can't wait to try out some more colour combinations. I think the complimentary colours look nice but it would look really edgy with clashing colours. If there are any colour combos you'd like to see let me know because you're definitely going to be seeing a few more of these manis from me.




I used NYC Raindrop as my base colour and then took a striping brush to paint on all the different colours from the cuticles upwards towards the tip.
The colours included in the 'waterfall' are Barry M Blue Grape, Sally Hansen Himalayan Blue, Sally Hansen Pacific Blue, Nails Inc Belgrave Place and NYC Water Street Blue.
It's all finished off with two coats of No7 Stay Perfect Top Coat.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / blue / freehand / Nails Inc / NYC / purple / sally hansen / Waterfall with the title Blue Waterfall Nail Art. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/07/blue-waterfall-nail-art.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, July 5, 2013

Comments "Blue Waterfall Nail Art"

Post a Comment