China Glaze A Sunsational Neon Summer Collection Review


Hi girls!

I have the latest China Glaze collection to show you today! I don't know about you but I'm always super excited about the neons that China Glaze realeases each Summer. It probably all started with Flip Flop Fantasy... Ever since I've tried that beauty, I've been yearning for more ChG eye-searing neons.

Well, I had really high hopes for this year's Sunsational Neon collex, let's give them a closer look after the jump, shall we?


For more pictures and information, click here »
You have read this articlechina glaze / neon / review with the title China Glaze A Sunsational Neon Summer Collection Review. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/07/china-glaze-sunsational-neon-summer.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, July 26, 2013

Comments "China Glaze A Sunsational Neon Summer Collection Review"

Post a Comment