Summer Gradient with Barry M Gelly and L'Oreal Confetti

 Barry M's Gelly collection are some of my favourite polishes ever, they're just so bright and colourful. Whenever I see them lined up in front of me I just have to use them! Today I've done a summery gradient and I liked this one so much I didn't want to take it off at all!

I started with a base of Lychee, then used Grapefruit and Papaya to make the gradient using the sponging method. I topped it off with one coat of L'Oreal Top Coat Confetti. 




You have read this articleBarry M / gradient / l'oreal / Nail Art with the title Summer Gradient with Barry M Gelly and L'Oreal Confetti. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/07/summer-gradient-with-barry-m-gelly-and.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, July 26, 2013

Comments "Summer Gradient with Barry M Gelly and L'Oreal Confetti"

Post a Comment