Neon Stripes Nail Art feat. China Glaze Neons and ONecklace Custom Ring!



Hi girls, I hope you've all had a great weekend! Mine was really nice, we had some really nice quality family time here. It might or might not have involved yummy desserts while watching movies ^_^


Well, I have a special post for you today!
A little while ago I was contacted by a custom jewelry website ONecklace.com, asking me if I'd be interested in reviewing one of their products. At fist I was kind of meh... You wouldn't believe how many review requests bloggers get for all sorts of stuff, including things that have nothing to do with our line of content... Completely irrelevant and uninteresting for you girls!
But then it hit me! You might have noticed that I love including jewelry in my reviews, especially rings...


So I present to you my NPAddict (Nail Polish Addict) ring!!! I guess it's official now, I am a true NPA LOL



For more pictures and information, click here »
You have read this articlejewelry / Nail Art / neon / review with the title Neon Stripes Nail Art feat. China Glaze Neons and ONecklace Custom Ring!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/08/neon-stripes-nail-art-feat-china-glaze.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, August 4, 2013

Comments "Neon Stripes Nail Art feat. China Glaze Neons and ONecklace Custom Ring!"

Post a Comment