Whiteout

I went a bit decal crazy this week so today I wanted to stretch my skills a bit today and venture in to a full on freehanded manicure. This is an idea I've been holding on to for a while - I wasn't sure if I could do a whole tribal manicure in one colour without running out of juice but I did it! I love a bit of white on blue action!



I used Barry M Blueberry and Sally Hansen Water Color as my base colours and freehanded on the tribal print using a nail art brush. It's all finished with two coats of No7 Stay Perfect Top Coat.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / blue / freehand / sally hansen with the title Whiteout. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/08/whiteout.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, August 4, 2013

Comments "Whiteout"

Post a Comment