piCture pOlish new collaborations : Electric Dream, Freya's Cats & Shy Violet


Hi girls! I have the all three latest piCture pOlish collaborations to show you today! Obviously, I was super excited to show you my own shade last week but I must say that I was almost equally excited to see how many colors the launch would include, which bloggers would have worked on them and, well of course, what they would look like!

So here they are, I strongly encourage you to click on the links below to discover the inspiration behind them!

Electric Dream by Nail Polish Anon "shapes that shift shine so bright!" Coral pink scattered holo.
Freya's Cats by Nihrida "for all the nail cat ladies!" Blurple scattered holo.
Shy Violet by Glam Polish "slightly modest, totally glamorous!" Electric purple scattered holo.


I really love this lauch and I find them all oh so perfect together so the collage bellow includes Lagoon but if you'd like to see the full review please read the original post here ^_^






Electric Dream is a coral pink (in other words, my kind of pink!) with a strong gold shimmer as well as the piCture pOlish signature scattered holo. Super bright and with a lot of depth, it changes a lot depending on how lighting hits it and emphasizes its coral side. Formula was slightly thick but really easy to work with, almost a one coater, I also noticed that it dried to a satin finish. I used 2 thin coats plus topcoat here.






For more pictures and information, click here »
You have read this articleblue / coral / picture polish / pink / purple / review / Scattered Holo with the title piCture pOlish new collaborations : Electric Dream, Freya's Cats & Shy Violet. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/08/picture-polish-new-collaborations.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Comments "piCture pOlish new collaborations : Electric Dream, Freya's Cats & Shy Violet"

Post a Comment