St Patrick's day green foils

If ever there is a day where you can go crazy with green polish, it is today.  I actually don't have many green polishes, and the ones that I do have aren't that pretty (think Ulta 3 Frog Prince and Jelly).  So instead I decided to apply some green foils.  I can't imagine I would ever wear this colour foil normally, except maybe at Christmas.

I'm totally loving foils. I'm getting heaps better at applying them now and have found a good top coat that doesn't wrinkle up the foil too much.  Even still, they don't last much longer than a day or so.  But that is fine with me cause I've been changing my polish everyday anyway.

Happy St Patrick's day everyone.
You have read this articleFoils with the title St Patrick's day green foils. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/03/st-patrick-day-green-foils.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Comments "St Patrick's day green foils"

Post a Comment