Gradient Nails Part Trois

It's just a quick one tonight as it's already past 1am and I'm hella sleepy!
I hope you're not sick of the gradients yet, I'm certainly not and I'm having a great time trying it out with different colour combinations. So far I've tried Pink and Girly, Bright and Fruity and today is Soft and Neutral. I think it's my favourite combo so far!

Ombre Nail Art

Ombre Nail Art

I used E.L.F Desert Haze as a base and then NYC Lexington Yellow following this tutorial. The top coat I used to glaze it is so thick, it's practically a solid so it's bubbled like crazy but the bubbles are not at all noticeable in real life unless you look very, very closely!

Ombre Nail Art

Ombre Nail Art

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articlebrown / E.L.F / gradient / nude / NYC / Sponging / yellow with the title Gradient Nails Part Trois. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/05/gradient-nails-part-trois.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, May 3, 2012

Comments "Gradient Nails Part Trois"

Post a Comment