You Only Live Once. That's the Motto.

A little while ago I kept seeing YOLO everywhere on the internet, mostly on Tumblr though! So I looked it up and found out it's an acronym for 'You Only Live Once' and the phrase's recent notoriety has spawned from Drake's song, The Motto (YouTube).
I'm not a huge Drake fan but I think it's a pretty good motto to live by and something I often tell myself when I need to be convinced to take chances and opportunities I might otherwise shy away from. So I revisited the Nail Tatz idea and put it on my fingertips!

You Only Live Once The Motto Nail Art

You Only Live Once The Motto Nail Art

The base colour is Rimmel Blue My Mind and I used white acrylic paint for the lettering. It's hard to see in the pictures because of the lighting but I also added some accents to the letters in Gosh Metallic Purple.

You Only Live Once The Motto Nail Art


TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleblue / freehand / purple / Rimmel with the title You Only Live Once. That's the Motto.. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/05/you-only-live-once-that-motto.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Comments "You Only Live Once. That's the Motto."

Post a Comment