Black and Greydient

Sorry for my short absence. Two days doesn't seem like much but I get really fidgety and on edge when I haven't blogged for a few days! I ended up having one of those weekends that makes you look forward to the week! Nothing seemed to go quite right for me and tonight is the first chance I've had to chill out and paint my nails.
I wasn't sure how it would work, trying to create a gradient with a creme and a holographic polish, but I proved that it could be done with my Purple Skittle mani from a few days ago and I really love the combo. I've nearly exhausted every colour scheme for gradients so I abandoned colours altogether today and went monochrome!



The base colour is Rimmel Grey Matter and I added A-England Bridal Veil to create the gradient following this gradient nail art tutorial.


TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articlea-england / black / gradient / Grey / Rimmel / Sponging with the title Black and Greydient. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/06/black-and-greydient.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, June 10, 2012

Comments "Black and Greydient"

Post a Comment