Christmas Nail Mashup!

Another December day, another Christmas manicure! As you all predicted I couldn't keep my nails away from the festivities for too long. These are the nails I did for the Christmas 'Do' at work. I think the phrase 'Christmas Do' is a very British thing. In the US, you'd just call it a Christmas Party right? Or do you have another name for it?



My base colour is Barry M White. For the candy cane nails, I used one coat of Seche Vite before marking off striped sections with thin cuts of scotch tape and painted on Rimmel Heart on Fire. While that was still wet I peeled off the scotch tape and, once dry, used a nail art brush to paint Barry M Red Glitter over the stripes.
The Rudolph nail is one from last year. I used Essie Glamour Purse as the base colour, Rimmel Desire for the lines and Barry M Red Glitter again for the nose.
Finally, the Christmas Tree which was inspired by a Wacky Laki manicure was created using glequins from Born Pretty Store (tutorial here).
I topped it all off with two coats of Seche Vite to smooth it over.





TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / Christmas / freehand / Glequins / red / Rimmel / Scotch Tape Mani / white with the title Christmas Nail Mashup!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/12/christmas-nail-mashup.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, December 22, 2012

Comments "Christmas Nail Mashup!"

Post a Comment