My Nail Polish Stash and Storage

The last time I showed you my stash was over a year ago and since then my collection has grown a fair bit. I invested in a Helmer a few months ago to combat the army of polish bottles slowly taking over every single surface in sight! I've had requests for a stash post/video so I thought I may as well oblige so here is just that!



I counted them all up after I filmed the video and the total is 313 bottles. What do you think, were you expecting more? I was! It's a lucky thing that I'm so stingy when it comes to buying beauty products or I think the total would be waaaaay higher.

This isn't absolutely everything I own to do with nails. I keep my base coats and top coats on a shelf next to my desk for easy access and I also have my brushes and stamping plates there too. If you're curious about my plates, you can see all of those in this video.

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleStash / YouTube with the title My Nail Polish Stash and Storage. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/01/my-nail-polish-stash-and-storage.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, January 19, 2013

Comments "My Nail Polish Stash and Storage"

Post a Comment