New Summer Barry M Gelly Swatches and Gradients!

I've got some more Barry M Swatches to show you today, these are the new additions to the Gelly line. There are four new shades, all nice and bright for summer. Instead of just more boring old swatches, I thought I'd show you these in some gradients. I've found the Gellies work really well for blending in to gradients and when I saw these, I knew they'd make for some great colour combos. There's a tutorial for the gradient look here.

Greenberry (Green) and Lychee (Nude)
Both of these shades apply perfectly in two coats. Lychee is a nude shade at the cool end of the spectrum which the Barry M range has been needing for a long time. It's a really gorgeous creamy colour which will look amazing next to a sun tan.
I really love Greenberry too. I think my pictures are quite accurate colour-wise but it's so hard to describe it in words! I just really like it!
This mani is topped with a coat of Seche Vite but the polishes are really shiny on their own.







Papaya (Orange) and Dragon (Pink)
How amazing is this colour combination? These two were just made for each other!
Papaya is a creamy coral which probably ties with Greenberry as my favourites of the selection. It's a two coater. I don't have too much else to say about this one either, I'll let the pictures do the talking here!
Dragon has a very subtle shimmer which is barely there but adds a touch of sparkle to what would otherwise be just another pink polish. It needs three thin coats to be opaque but you'd get away with two thick ones. I should also mention here that they all dry really quickly!
Again, this one's topped with a coat of Seche Vite.






These polishes will be available in Superdrug on February 13th and Boots on February 20th.
They'll also be for sale at BarryM.com from February 13th.

Are you getting excited for all the summer shades that are hitting shelves this month? I like the cheerful colours but it just makes me more sad that it's not summer quite yet!

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / gradient / green / nude / orange / pink / Sponging / Swatches with the title New Summer Barry M Gelly Swatches and Gradients!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/02/new-summer-barry-m-gelly-swatches-and.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, February 2, 2013

Comments "New Summer Barry M Gelly Swatches and Gradients!"

Post a Comment